School Group Farm Tour Program
Please take note that this package requires an advance booking with a minimum of 20 persons and above. Do email us for further information.
You will be taken on a guided tour of our farm lasting about 30 minutes, together with one of our farm guides. After the tour, the farm guide will conduct the introduction of VCO process, Enzyme process, the natural soap making process, and also a sample tasting of our very own signature fruit enzymes.
You will also be able to sample our lemongrass teas and various varieties of our Tropical Honey. A breathtaking view overlooking the hilly terrains of Teluk Bahang awaits you while you enjoy and feast on a wide variety of freshly cut fruits from our fruit buffet spread. Also included is a freshly squeezed fruit juice of your choice – 100% fresh from our very own farm.
|Nursery & Kindergarten||Teachers/Children (3 - 6 years)||RM20 per pax|
|Primary School||Teachers/Students (7 - 12 years)||RM20 per pax|
|Secondary School||Teachers/Students (13 - 18 years)||RM20 per pax|
|College/Universities||Teachers/Students (19 - 25 years)||RM20 per pax|
|Nursery & Kindergarten||Teachers/Children (3 - 6 years)||RM30 per pax|
|Primary School||Teachers/Students (7 - 12 years)||RM30 per pax|
|Secondary School||Teachers/Students (13 - 18 years)||RM30 per pax|
|College/Universities||Teachers/Students (19 - 25 years)||RM30 per pax|
Duration: About 2 hours
- Guided Farm Tour (30 minutes)
- Introduction to VCO (Virgin Coconut Oil) process
- Introduction to Fruit Enzyme process
- Natural Soap Making process
- Fruit Enzyme tasting
- Wild honey tasting
- All-you-can-eat fruit buffet (minimum 15 varieties)
- ONE glass of 100% PURE fruit juice of your selection
* The tour is accompanied with a guide (English speaking). Chinese, Cantonese, German, Arabic, Malay and Indonesian speaking guide is available on request and is subject to availability.
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum head-count: 20pax.
- Maximum head-count: 150pax.
- School letterhead is required upon booking of the Program (for schools only).
- Booking period: 2 weeks in advance.
- All bookings are based on FIRST COME FIRST SERVED basis.
- Deposit: 20% of the total amount upon booking confirmation. (NON-REFUNDABLE)
- Payment or deposit method:
a. At Tropical Fruit Farm ticketing counter by cash, Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard) or Boost.
b. Bank-in or Bank Transfer to CIMB Account No: 8003828302 (Tropical Argo Farm (Penang) Sdn. Bhd.